• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
June 21, 2021, 12:24:04 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Playing as summoner necro  (Read 2223 times)

Offline konvaTopic starter

• Smith
Playing as summoner necro
« on: January 01, 2019, 12:54:32 PM »
Hello, i have few questions. I play the latest version 3.0.3, starting lvl is 10, ok. Starting skill points are 5. How could I get more skill points? Atm, since lvl up doesnt reward me skill points, im capped at lvl 2 in all skills until I reach act 2? I believe this isnt the good way, I feel im forced to buy ALL spells for necro.
Should I keep starting points for later or what? What golem is the best with skellies and dolls? Chalice of Nagash is mine only hope to get stronger summons? Or I am completely wrong and there are other things that helps me? Mine summons die pretty quick in cold plains :D Currently using blood golem..
Also, does /players X command really increase drops/XP and monsters? Thanks for helping me out.

• Smith
Re: Playing as summoner necro
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:12:08 PM »
hmm seems this forum isnt alive as I have thought

Offline moscito

• Web Mage the Burning
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:01:45 PM »
this mod isnt alive as u thought... ;)
Acc: moscito
----------------------

„Viele Frauen wissen nicht, was sie wollen, aber sie sind fest entschlossen, es zu bekommen.“ (Peter Ustinov)

• Smith
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 08:45:17 PM »
well i thought that at leats mod dev answers :)

Offline gobo

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
Theres two things that I believe are hardcoded  to the /players 8 command.

With more players in the game, the lower the chance of "nodrop" happening. Some mods have changed the TreasureClass files to stop even this from happening by doing cute workarounds. Just so you know, it will lower the chance of 'nodrop' happening but it won't do anything to the changes of the items that drop getting upgraded to higher quality items (rare/set/uniques).

EXP is also hardcoded I believe as well in that you get 50% more exp per player in the game.

Hardcoded doesn't mean it can't change, just that its hard to do so most mods dont bother. Not sure if Aftermath did or not.

Reading on the forums it looks like you shoudl be saving your skill points for later. Just buy books for the spells you need and if you are lucky you'll get a tome drop for a spell you can use. Then later in the game if you can't buy or find the right tome to level up a spell you want, you can use some of your skill points.

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Aftermath  |  General Discussion (Moderator: Mathematics)  |  Topic: Playing as summoner necro

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx