• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
May 21, 2022, 04:45:08 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Welcome to the D2 Lunatics Realm.  (Read 4464 times)

Offline SeltsamuelTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
Welcome to the D2 Lunatics Realm.
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:39:46 PM »
Hi,

despite several small and greater problems im in good hope that the D2 Lunatics Realm will open the doors today at about 20:00 .. but please do not nail me down to +- 2 hours as im now working on it nearly nonstop since more than 30 hours.

I will create the accounts and send the logindetails via PN as soon as i created them.

D2 Lunatics will be different in many things to all Realms you may already know. The first point is important ... its under construction.
This means on the first side that there may be many problems from disconnections to servercrashes to whatever .. but on the second side .. that i continued development of the PvPGN suite that the main developers abandoned which will bring in the long term .. more performance .. more reliable and stable service  and new unique features.

The used gameservercode will be custom too and at least at the monent the gameserver is running in a real windows environment and not in a wine emulator like on D2M. I want to find out if some of the Snej crashes and problems were related to wine and not the mod itself. So please report any crashes and problems you may encounter.

But not only the software plattform is different, we try to build up a community of friendly players.. this sayd .. the realm will be closed meaning you cannot create accounts as you like but you have to introduce yourself with your boardusername as subject inside the "my account" board and the account will be created from a realmadmin who sends the logindetails via PN to you telling you to read the realmrules. So we are assured you know about the rules and will obeye them... if you not do there is no discussion about not read rules and punishement is hard and painfull.. Its not too much of a burden to look at the realmrules once a month, at least at the end of the text where we will keep a updatelog to keep you informed.
If you need a muleaccount we can create it .. naming will be accountname+number so you can straight see through the accountname who is who.

Another thing i want to introduce is that incase of modupdates that make chars incompatible we will send you your old chars via email so you can continue to play them at home (with d2se its painless to have a old modversion in parallel installed) i will think about to do the same incase of a ladder reset or on a regular base.

This all sayd .. keep in mind this realm is not final and i have still much to do even in the administrative backend.. Its absolutely possible that i have to reset the entire realm with the next bigger update depending on the ammount and type of problems we will encounter now and that its possible that you will lose the entire account(s) (hopefully the last time then) but be assured i will try all to prevent such situations.

Greetings

Seltsamuel

Offline Beelzebub

• Smith
Re: Welcome to the D2 Lunatics Realm.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 07:49:18 PM »
das heisst jetzt genau ? bin nich so perfeckt im engl. ;O  wien interner Beta TEst jetzt erstmal mit einigen Auserwählten bevors live geht ?

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 07:57:42 PM »
Hi,

nein, sobald ich soweit bin werde ich accounts erstellen..  wir machen sozusagen alle zusammen betatests ;-)
Ich denke aber 1-2 Stunden brauche ich hier wirklich noch.

At the moment it looks like i really need 1-2 hours to open the realm..

Greetings

Seltsamuel

Offline Merlin Peh

• Bloodraven
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 07:58:26 PM »
Mein Englisch ist auch nicht das beste aber so wie ich es verstanden hab werden alle acc´s die über "My Account" beantragt wurden so schnell wie möglich erstellt und freigeschaltet. und dann gehts heute noch los

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 08:11:58 PM »
exakt

Offline Merlin Peh

• Bloodraven
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »
Wie kommt man denn dann auf den Realm??? Wenn ich Snej starte ist da ja nur der alte Realm.

Offline Beelzebub

• Smith
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 09:12:50 PM »
wirds sicher noch geben die info, ich hatte eher damit gerechnet das noch mehr verändert wird und daher schonmal alles uninstall.....Wenn Seltsamuel soweit iss wird er schon sagen was man wie benötigt

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »
Hi,

es wird eine neue D2SE_Setup.ini geben für die letzte Snejversion .. die also installiert lassen.

Keep the last Realmversion from Snej installed .. ill offer a new D2SE_Setup.ini for download with the new realmsettings.

Gruß

Seltsamuel

Offline Narzath

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 01:13:53 AM »
Is this where I would introduce myself to gain access to an account?

Offline Zerum

• Global Moderator
  • Nihlathak
  • http://zerum.owns.it/
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 05:23:56 PM »
D2Lunatics Realm-Admin
Ex-D2Maniacs Admin

Snejportal  |  D2 Lunatics Realm (D2L) (online)  |  General  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Welcome to the D2 Lunatics Realm.

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx