• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
September 18, 2019, 09:36:40 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Need help "Failed to Join Game" when trying to Host SNEJ server!  (Read 1900 times)

Offline OvidsWitheringTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Hey guys! Is it okay if we start our own SNEJ mods as long as we give credit?

I am trying to start a SNEJ mod for my band and for our fans to play in, and I have everything working..except my D2GS with D2SE.
I can get it to work fine without SNEJ, and I can also get it to load and make games without using D2SE, but "Failed to Join Game" pops up anytime I start up through D2SE.
I know SNEJ isn't supported without D2SE now, so my question is..how is it possible for me to get it to where we can make games on the server, while starting with D2SE?

I would love to be able to make this possible, please help!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:47:16 PM by OvidsWithering »

• Little Pickpocket
So I noticed this morning that I can log into my server and play Vanilla OR SNEJ as long as I started the game using Diablo II.exe..but if I try to start the game with D2SE, I cannot make a game in SNEJ, but can still make a game in Vanilla. It has something to do with the SNEJ .dll file and I can't figure it out :[ help please? Thanks!

• Little Pickpocket
Also... when using Open Battle.net I can create games on D2SE ..so it seems the problem lies within the version of Diablo that D2GS is loading not being compatible with the version that D2SE it loading, therefore not letting games be created. Is there a way to host the SNEJ server using D2GS?

• Little Pickpocket
no one around that can help? :[

Offline der Jack

• Radament
  • "Sir Spam-a-lot"
You'll only have to wait a little longer.
Seltsamuel (the admin) just moved to a new house, as he announced a while ago. I'm sure he will try to help you as soon as he's settled there.
Realmname: klicklax
Random fact: Zwischenzeitlich 99,9082568807% nicht gezählte Posts. Ich bin ne kranke Sau.

• Little Pickpocket
Thanks Jack! I just dont know where else to ask about this. lol
Its a simple fix I know, I just have to find a way to run D2GS using the same version as the version loaded up with a client using D2SE to play SNEJ.

Offline Seltsamuel

• Administrator
  • Duriel
    • Snej-Mod Homepage
Re: Need help "Failed to Join Game" when trying to Host SNEJ server!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 09:29:38 PM »
Hi,

sorry, but there is no solution for you .. as Snej has a server part that is not public and D2M is exclusively hosting it.
Maybe this changes some day when i finish the D2SE serverversion.

Greetings

Seltsamuel

• Little Pickpocket
Re: Need help "Failed to Join Game" when trying to Host SNEJ server!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 08:41:17 AM »
Ahh okay, darn. Would have loved to play on it with some friends and share it throughout, but I understand. Are there any Mods that are a lot like Vanilla D2 but with some added features like Snej? Or is that the only one?

Thank you Seltsamuel!

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  General discussion (Moderators: SirSamusAran, }{eadhunter)  |  Topic: Need help "Failed to Join Game" when trying to Host SNEJ server!

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx