gfx
Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Strategy and Tactics (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: Summon Necro
gfx
gfx gfx
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfx gfx

• Welcome at our new home!!!

This is the Snej Portal, home of several D2 Modifications and D2SE
  • On our Realmserver you can find this hosted Mods:

Snej
    Reign of Shadows (RoS)
    Eastern Sun (ES)
  • You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
April 01, 2020, 01:09:39 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Summon Necro  (Read 2276 times)

Offline FerisamTopic starter

• The Summoner
Summon Necro
« on: November 29, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »
Hi all, i am redoing my summon necro going for max damage via priests instead of block with the not-really-blocking guards.
They are doing already more damage in middle act 1 with lev 21 then with my lev 39 in act 3 and much better equipment. plus i havenĀ“t died once yet.

Atm i ll go for:
priest: max first
reanimation mastery: in between and max next
archers: in between and max next
guards: once in a while
bona armor, giver of power, raise bones each 1 base.

max vita, strength for equipment.

my questions are:
which curse ? had weaken first, decrepify is to underpowered for my taste. i was thinking of max lower resi, because it means much more damage for my priests.
rest or some points into ? giver of power ? 10 raise bones for more minions ?
all vita or should i go for some block boosting dex?
summon essence: life vs resistance?

may write some guide later.

thx feri
There he moved, a terror beyond nightmares, clad in armor ancient to a world long gone. Shaped by the first thoughts, brutal and ferocious, sharp edged and spiked. Wrong-angled and slippery smooth at the same time. The helmet not even a recognition of a visage, tall and pierced by many thorns, and to the most grotesque, the lack of any sensory organs - no ears, no eyes. A horrible, mechanized mask of a creature, which not even needs a mouth to feed. And all clouded by movement as if the very skin was alive.   -   Sinai Algrachna, Battle of Nal Algachim

Offline Sachro

• Smith
    • Facebook
Re: Summon Necro
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »

I couldn't find a picture of summon essence anywhere so though I would share this

• The Summoner
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 08:18:46 PM »
Oh, how old is this ??? Mine got +1 all skills too.
There he moved, a terror beyond nightmares, clad in armor ancient to a world long gone. Shaped by the first thoughts, brutal and ferocious, sharp edged and spiked. Wrong-angled and slippery smooth at the same time. The helmet not even a recognition of a visage, tall and pierced by many thorns, and to the most grotesque, the lack of any sensory organs - no ears, no eyes. A horrible, mechanized mask of a creature, which not even needs a mouth to feed. And all clouded by movement as if the very skin was alive.   -   Sinai Algrachna, Battle of Nal Algachim

Offline Sachro

• Smith
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 08:21:20 PM »
damn you! :P

• The Summoner
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »
Why me ?  8) I am quite sure that with the same patch, all items should be the same, and i am playing the latest atm.. So if you got that one too, it should have the same stats, otherwise, write it in the bug section. - Just checked, it still +1 all skills.

Offline Sachro

• Smith
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
I just patched again (26th Nov Patch) and found another, and it's the same... just 25% min life and res.

Offline Sachro

• Smith
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:14 PM »
; What do you recommend I bound it by?

• The Summoner
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:29 PM »
Oh, maybe mine is bugged, hmm, hope nobody is gonna fix it  :'( .  I ll make some runs later and see what i find. Can't clean it either with the cube recipe, so maybe it is bugged.

No idea, haven't bound mine, just upgraded it with replenish life to counter Giver of Power. My summoner doesn't need any mastery or pierce and the resist, hmm dunno whats worst.

Offline ki4m

• Netherworld
  • Icehawk Riftwing
  • En Ebbelwoi geht immer nei
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 08:52:51 PM »
summon essence gives 0-1 allskills, you just had bad luck... :)

Offline Sachro

• Smith
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 08:53:44 PM »
Ah, Thank you Ki4m, 3rd time lucky, got one with +1 all skills.

@Ferisam : What did you bound your essence with?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:34:06 PM by Sachro »

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Strategy and Tactics (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: Summon Necro

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx