• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
June 05, 2020, 02:23:36 AM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Paladin, any advice?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline AlphATopic starter

• The Summoner
Paladin, any advice?
« on: April 08, 2013, 08:29:31 PM »
Gonna try it out at least. Any advice for hc paladin?

Will post my progress here. Will probably die a few times within the first lvls:P.

Well made it up to Act2, thx to Ares:).  Playing a magic caster for now. Found a prism today:).

HAHA Died again..

MfG
AlphA
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:47:02 PM by AlphA »

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
Re: Paladin, any advice?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 08:37:13 PM »
I don't have much experience here but both Kim and Ares play them and have good ones... I would only suggest getting a Wolf Ammy when you are making one and I have one for you I can throw on a mule.  Did you need any starter gear?  I can throw some good gear on a mule for you if you need.  Also, we have a community BO and Chant if you want to use it to level - just pm me for info.
"I can have everything that I want if I just help enough other people get what they want".... Zig Ziglar

• The Summoner
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:53:33 PM »
BO Chant for anyone sounds awesome:P. Well thx for offering gear. But I will go by myself until I now more about the game.

MfG
AlphA

• The Summoner
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
Still not sure if HC is for me (good for my heart:P) Just died in Act2..  Shouldn´t play alone, sorry ares for your stuff you gave me.

MfG
AlphA

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »
Still not sure if HC is for me (good for my heart:P) Just died in Act2..  Shouldn´t play alone, sorry ares for your stuff you gave me.

MfG
AlphA

Oh HC is the best... don't let that stop you - keep going and now come back stronger... I would really try to make a Nec as a first char because you have tons of minions to tank and with BO + Ench for all your minions, you can be cleaning house for a while.  I have tons of gear for him as I am the lvl 90 on the ladder.  Let me know if you want to make one and I can throw some good gear your way to get you started and should be good until after 50+ level.
"I can have everything that I want if I just help enough other people get what they want".... Zig Ziglar

• The Summoner
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 05:59:36 PM »
Well thanks. Just cant play with BO/ Ench because D2SE just let me start the game once. Waiting for a new D2SE Version..

-Multistartlock for realms removed (status: in progress)
Realms can lock the number of player on the same IP if they need to. Removed it as a feature request .. now its on the realmowner to decide what to do and i think this is the right place.

MfG
AlphA

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 06:05:05 PM »
Well thanks. Just cant play with BO/ Ench because D2SE just let me start the game once. Waiting for a new D2SE Version..

MfG
AlphA

Pming you

• The Summoner
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 06:18:13 PM »
Dude not sure if you dont understand me. I cant connect more than once to the server. Its a feature of D2SE which will be removed with the next version.

MfG
AlphA

Offline Bosanac

• Hephaisto
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 06:22:30 PM »
Dude not sure if you dont understand me. I cant connect more than once to the server. Its a feature of D2SE which will be removed with the next version.

MfG
AlphA

I do understand you and you are wrong so I pmed you dude... Relax a bit.

• The Summoner
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 06:32:20 PM »
HAHA My fault here. Thought you mean the last pm you send me, just got yours now (20min? after you posted) Will try it out later. Thx.

Relax a bit.
I´m :P. When I was angry the last time I crushed a window. Check link below;).

Click Me

Edit: At least its what my friends tell people what happened:P. To be honest I was just clumsy :P.

MfG
AlphA

Snejportal  |  D2SE  |  D2SE Mods  |  Netherworld Rises  |  Strategy and Tactics (Moderators: PureRage, Relay)  |  Topic: Paladin, any advice?

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx