• You can also find the home of the

Aftermath Mod here

https://snej.org/forum/index.php?board=674.0
gfx gfx
gfx
September 20, 2019, 08:23:49 PM
gfx gfx
gfx* Home Help Search Login Registergfx

Author Topic: Summoner  (Read 2412 times)

Offline kaohhoTopic starter

• Little Pickpocket
Summoner
« on: April 05, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
Hi, I am trying to make a summoner druid, but I am new to this mod and not to experienced in everything about it, so I just wanted to hear some advice.

Heres what I was think as skills:

spirit wolf max, dire wolf max and grizzly bear max of course.

Problem 1:
oak sage or heart of wolverine?

Yes, the age old question....I would want to use HoW, but I am not experienced enough to know whether the life synergy from dire wolves would be enough in hell difficulty for my summons to live long enough? Any suggestions?

Problem 2:
Physical immunes

poison creeper + raven synergy, maybe + rabies synergy(?)
or
hurricane + synergies
or
fissure + synergies
or
fire claw
or
rabies

I would prefer poison creeper because that would stick to the summoner theme and ravens seem to be quite powerful in Snej, but I don't know if the creeper would survive well in hell difficulty without oak sage due to its low hp. Any suggestions?

I would not prefer using fireclaw or rabies because that would need a lot of other points in werewolf/werebear lycantrophy and other stuff, but there are a lot of skill points in Snej, so it could work.

Also when do physical immunes first start appearing in Snej and what weapons/shield might have +duird or +druid summon skills on them?

Thanks for all your advice!

Offline Melemakar

• Izual
Re: Summoner
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 01:34:01 PM »
First of all:
Don't use HoW!
It seems to be bugged and the bonus shown isn't correct, don't try this at home ;)

I dont think that these poison creepers will do enough damage to handle with physic immun enemies, could be a bad idea.

Best solution would be to skill the fire skills (fissure, volcano, etc), there you got the advantage of a much higher range than with hurricane or fire claws
Das maximale Volumen subterrarer Agrarproduktivität steht im reziproken Verhältnis zur intellektuellen Kapazität Ihrer Erzeuger.

Offline Zerum

• Global Moderator
  • Nihlathak
  • http://zerum.owns.it/
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 02:28:35 PM »
same opinion here. the fire tree would be the best option.. but u will see very soon that u always kill with your spells, not with your summons.. so i dont think that this idea is good at all..^^

greez
D2Lunatics Realm-Admin
Ex-D2Maniacs Admin

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 10:28:16 PM »
o, good thing I asked before putting points in HoW lol, max oak sage it is!

I guess i could use a might or concentration or fanaticism merc to provide more damage for my minions.
Would fanaticism merc be the best to use?

Also, reposting my question from above, it seems no one noticed it due to all the other questions i had lol

When do physical immunes first start appearing in Snej and what one hand weapons/shield might have +duird or +druid summon skills on them?

Offline Zerum

• Global Moderator
  • Nihlathak
  • http://zerum.owns.it/
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 10:31:26 PM »
hi,
a fana merc would be the best if you just start / -ed. later you can get an extremel yunkown or a cap of the allrounder + enigma on your merc (so u got concentration + fana when equipped) and then use a might or convinction one  :)
i think monsters with immunities start to apper in normalmode, dont they?
well for +skills on weapons / shields you have to get some set / unique items  ;)

greez
D2Lunatics Realm-Admin
Ex-D2Maniacs Admin

Offline Melemakar

• Izual
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 03:12:57 PM »
I would prefer a conviction merc with "wallys weapon" (uniq pike)

More dmg for your spells und lower enemy defense because of conv und with that weapon the merc has the chance to cast amplify damage on strike, much more effective than fana :D
Then, as Zerum said, you can give him the Enigma armor (got lvl 2x Concentration) and if you find a TY Rune, you can build him a "Cap of the allrounder", this nice helm got a fana aura, too

Das maximale Volumen subterrarer Agrarproduktivität steht im reziproken Verhältnis zur intellektuellen Kapazität Ihrer Erzeuger.

• Little Pickpocket
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »
Thanks a lot guys for all the advice!

I'll look out for those items while I'm playing, just started playing, so I don't have much of anything lol.

Snejportal  |  Snej the game  |  General discussion  |  Dru specific  |  Topic: Summoner

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines  Snejtheme V2 by Seltsamuel/Faust (based on Helios Multi by Bloc)
gfx